Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The importance of an anti-ageing skin regimen for the body


Olay Body had thousands of women making the switch to younger-looking body skin at its Grand Swap Event. The first in a series of Swap events that encourage women to start an anti-ageing regimen for their body skin, the activity had women lining up to exchange an empty carton of their current non-Olay beauty bar for a free Olay Age Defying Body Bar.  Skin actually starts to age at around 22 – 25 years old so to keep skin from looking old, women need a soap that does more than moisturize – they need one that helps defy skin ageing! 

The Grand Swap also launched Olay Body’s Never Too Late Campaign – with Olay Age Defying Body Bar giving women younger looking skin in just 7 showers, they don’t have to hold back from doing things they thought they were too old to do!

The campaign was something all three ambassadors embraced enthusiastically - as they themselves are great examples of older women who do not let age hold them back from pursuing their dreams.

“I noticed that my skin just looks a little duller and I have some sunspots because I used to love to bask under the sun,” observed Olay Body Ambassador Angel Aquino while fellow Ambassador Miriam Quiambao said that she also noticed signs of dryness on her shoulders, elbows and legs.  “So dry, that at times, I can write my name on my leg. It makes me feel conscious about wearing my favorite clothes and prefer to cover them up because I don't want to my dry skin to be seen,” she commented.

The Olay Age-Defying Body Bar is infused with Olay moisturizers that help fight skin ageing In just 7 showers, younger-looking skin is revealed – just ask Miriam, Angel and the third Olay Body Ambassador Daphne Oseña-Paez  “My skin feels moisturized after a bath, even if I don't use lotion,” Daphne added that her skin also “feels softer right away!”

The Olay Age-Defying Body Bar also helped Angel fight the signs of body skin ageing she noticed were appearing. “It made my skin look more taut and tight and it evened out my skin tone, nag-lessen din yung mga sunspots. I’m happier!” she said. 

More and more women are agreeing with the Olay Body Ambassadors. A recent survey revealed 9 out of 10 women say the Olay Age-Defying Bar is better than their current soap in making their skin look younger, making their skin achieve an even skin tone, and making skin feel softer and smoother.

And with younger-looking skin thanks to Olay Age Defying Body Bar, older women will discover that it’s Never Too Late to just go for it!





No comments:

Post a Comment